Distribution of Ration to a Poor Woman


The rib woman arrived home with a ration box
Take off the mask.
And started cooking.
The children were watching quietly.
The daughter asked:
"Mom ... where did this ration come from ...?"
"A big man has given ...?"
"Big guy ...?" The daughter asked shocked.
"Yeah ... huge guy ... troops, soldiers, institutions, all under him ..."
The daughter spoke surprisingly.
"Such a big man gave such a small packet ...?"
Mom shook her head in affirmation.
"Yeah ... son ... just the title was bigger ...
The daughter is quiet. Kept thinking First.
"Nobody knows if I know… that you have brought this charity ration…?"
Mom shook her head in denial.
"No ... I was masked ... - When I took the picture, my eyebrow hid my face ..."
The daughter was distressed.
"Um ... you're not ashamed ... snapping a picture while taking charity ..."
The mother said with a wry smile.
"No son ... he didn't even come ... I was in a mask ... he was exposed ..."

Post a Comment

0 Comments